Why do you need email marketing?
“E-mail remains a significantly more effective way to acquire customers than social media—nearly 40 times that of Facebook and Twitter combined” – McKinsey & Company
Email marketing basically means engaging with your audience via the use of email. This usually involves sending out a regular email newsletter with updates, special offers, information and advice.
Email marketing is absolutely key in reaching your potential customer base. It is the cornerstone of building a profitable business.
While some marketing trends come and go, email remains the most powerful channel available to the modern marketer.
Here are 7 reasons why:
- Email has a larger reach.
- Email delivers your message.
- Email drives conversions
- Email has a higher ROI.
- Email is the preferred communication channel.
- Email is an open platform.
- Email will be around forever.
We will set up and maintain your MailChimp account: here’s how
- Install MailChimp Subscription in your website
- Generate an API Key to connect the plugin
- Create a form widget that works with your WordPress site
- Install the plugin’s shortcode
- Connect List Subscribe
- Customize your form
- Test the subscription forms
NOTE: You will need a MailChimp account – we can help you open your account
$249 Setup Charges Apply to all new accounts. $29 is an ongoing monthly charge to manage and maintain your account