What are the benefits of using Google Search Console?
Google Search Console lets you learn a great deal of information about your website and the people who visit it.
You can use it to find out things like how many people are visiting your site and how they are finding it, whether more people are visiting your site on a mobile device or desktop computer, and which pages on your site are the most popular. It can also help you find and fix website errors, submit a sitemap, and create and check a robots.txt file
5 Reasons Why You Should Use Google Analytics
- To track the progress of content marketing efforts
- To track your website’s SEO performance
- To gain info about your site’s mobile usability
- Google Analytics integration
- Site crawling, so Google can find and index your site
We will set up and analyse your Google Search Console account: Here’s what we can do on a regular basis:-
- Assist setting up Google Analytics and Google Search Console account
- Provide monthly reports
- Provide marketing data insights
- Provide marketing strategies based on data analysed from your GA & SC account
NOTE: You will need a Google Analytics account and a Gmail account – we can help you open your account
$149 Setup Charges Apply to all new accounts. $49 is an ongoing monthly charge to manage and maintain your account