Why You Need To Work With A Professional Marketing Consultant To Increase Sales For Your Online Retail Business
Many small online retail business owners, particularly those running a one-man show, fall into the pattern of trying to do everything in-house. Hiring people to do all the jobs needed to get done can be expensive, and hiring a marketing “guy” who’s just left high school can actually cost you more money and bad customer experience!
If you find yourself asking some of these questions – you should consult us – book your free consultation here
- All your marketing ideas don’t seem to work
- Are you generating leads but not closing any deals?
- Are you finding a lot of abandoned carts?
- Are you having trouble generating leads in the first place?
- Business isn’t booming
- You’re unsure of the working strategies and how to implement each strategy
- Your conversion needs optimisation
Marketing Consultant Package includes:
- Provide marketing expertise to clients
- Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related specifically to your cleaning niche
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Create detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve your desired sales goals
- Help come up with new product and service offerings to increase shares in new or existing markets
- Assist your marketing managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service
- Work within your budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
- Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time
The appointment is sold per 5 hours, 10 hours or 20-hour slots. You can use the hours in a month or a week, to gain the fastest results for your business